Recyclables need to be empty and dry. Go bagless -place items loose in the blue cart!
Yes! Toss these in!
- Clean plastic bottles and containers (caps on)
- Dry paper, newspaper and junk mail
- Clean milk and juice cartons
- Clean aluminum cans
- Clean steel and tin cans and containers
- Dry flattened cardboard
- Dry paperboard boxes
- Clean glass bottles and jars
When in doubt, leave it out!
- No plastic grocery bags or plastic film
- No polystyrene foam or styrofoam
- No soiled paper items, including pizza boxes
- No garden hoses, cords, ropes or wires
- No Clothing, shoes, or textiles
- No Electronics (recycle them at the Community Collection Center)
More recycling information can be found at HCFLGov.net/recycling or call 813.272.5680