• When is trash pick up and who is the company that serves our community?
    The company contracted for Hillsborough County is:
    Republic Services
    5210 W Linebaugh Ave, Tampa, FL 33624
    Phone: (813) 265-0292
    Garbage: Monday and Thursday
    Recycling: Thursday
    Yard Waste: Thursday
    Holiday Trash Collection Schedule:
    There is no garbage, recycling or yard waste collection on the following holidays, unless otherwise noted:
    New Year’s Day (January 1)
    Only normally scheduled recycling collection will occur on this day
    Memorial Day (Last Monday in May)
    Independence Day (July 4)
    Labor Day (First Monday in September)
    Thanksgiving Day (Fourth Thursday in November)
    Regular schedule resumes on the Friday after Thanksgiving
    Christmas Day (December 25)
    Regular schedule on Dec. 24 and 26
    Regular collection is scheduled for all other holidays.
  • How do I dispose of old appliances, furniture, paint, electronics, etc.?
    There are various collection sites throughout Hillsborough County that will receive these as well as other items. You can find that information at the following link: https://www.hillsboroughcounty.org/en/residents/property-owners-and-renters/trash-and-recycling
  • What goes in the blue recycle bins?
    Recyclables need to be empty and dry. Go bagless -place items loose in the blue cart!
    Yes! Toss these in!
     - Clean plastic bottles and containers (caps on)
     - Dry paper, newspaper and junk mail
     - Clean milk and juice cartons
     - Clean aluminum cans
     - Clean steel and tin cans and containers
     - Dry flattened cardboard
     - Dry paperboard boxes
     - Clean glass bottles and jars
    When in doubt, leave it out!
     - No plastic grocery bags or plastic film
     - No polystyrene foam or styrofoam
     - No soiled paper items, including pizza boxes
     - No garden hoses, cords, ropes or wires
     - No Clothing, shoes, or textiles
     - No Electronics (recycle them at the Community Collection Center)
    More recycling information can be found at HCFLGov.net/recycling or call 813.272.5680

  • How do I report a sidewalk or road issue?
    Since the sidewalks and roads within our Cross Creek Community are maintained by Hillsborough County, any issues or repairs need to be reported to them for resolution. Please click the link below to report a sidewalk or road issue.
  • Do I need permission from the HOA to remove a tree?
    No. The HOA does not need to approve tree removal. However, depending on the size and type of tree, you may need to get approval and a permit from Hillsborough County to remove the tree. Please click the link below to review the steps for requesting permission to remove a tree.
  • How do I report a nuisance alligator?
    The Statewide Nuisance Alligator Program (SNAP) is administered by the FWC's Division of Hunting and Game Management. SNAP is one of five components of Florida’s comprehensive Alligator Management Program. Its mission is to address complaints concerning alligators.
    Persons with concerns about an alligator may call our toll-free Nuisance Alligator Hotline at 866-FWC-GATOR (866-392-4286). When someone concerned about an alligator calls the Nuisance Alligator Hotline, we will dispatch one of our contracted nuisance alligator trappers to resolve the situation. Generally, an alligator may be deemed a nuisance if it is at least four feet in length and the caller believes it poses a threat to people, pets or property.
  • Who is responsible for trimming trees located between the sidewalks and the road?
    The land located between the sidewalk and the road is maintained by Hillsborough County. They are responsible for tree trimming, sidewalk repair, potholes, road resurfacing, etc.