Just a few reminders about community standards for those who may be new to the neighborhood or anyone needing a refresher. Check our FAQ page for more info on these topics. Failure to abide by community standards will result in a violation and/or a fine. Please help maintain the community so that it is inviting and enjoyable to all!
1) Large household items, such as furniture, appliances, fixtures or anything else that does not fit in your garbage cannot be placed at the curb for pick up.
2) Trash cans should be stored out of plain sight from the street, i.e., in the garage or behind a fence. They should not be stored on driveways or the side of homes in the sight of others. Trash and recycle bins should be placed at the curb no sooner than the afternoon before pick up day and removed no later than the evening of pick up day.
3) Vehicles with magnetic signs, paint, wraps or other material that advertise businesses or are of a commercial nature cannot be parked on the resident's property in visible sight from the street. Residents that own or use such vehicles must store them in the garage, cover them or remove the signs when parked in the community.
4) Landscape must be maintain an overall aesthetically pleasing appearance in such that grass is uniformly cut and edged on a regular basis. Grass must be a uniform grass variety, free of weeds, dead grass, and bare spots. Areas between the sidewalk and street maintained at the same standard as the yard. Lawn area free of fallen tree limbs, cars, bicycles, toys, water hoses, chairs, lounges, or any item that detracts from its aesthetic appearance. Sidewalks and driveway cracks free of grass/weeds.
5) Fences must be maintained, repaired, or replaced to retain an overall aesthetically pleasing appearance. Fences must be kept free of mold, fungus, mildew, dirt, or discoloration. Fences must not sag, bow, or lean along the fence line or display missing, bowed, rotted, or loose slats. Gates should hang and close properly.
For further information regarding ALL the Cross Creek Community Standards, please refer to the Community Rules section on the website.